Rich’s Web Design, LLC of Kernersville, NC can design or upgrade your web site in a professional, creative and imaginative manner. If you look through the clients you will see sites that are individual, clean and built properly so that search engines will find them. Small and medium-sized business web sites are aggressively maintained. If determining your ROI is important … Contact us ASAP!
LATEST WEB NEWS
- June – Monthly Reports (Updated)
- May – Fresh Content Using AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- April – Clearing Your Cache / Data
- Feb. –10 Items to Rank High + GTranslate
- Jan. – Continuation Agreement for RWD Clients
- Dec. – 10+ Google Reviews
- Nov. – Web Security & Hacking
- Sept. – RWD LLC, Google’s Helpful Content, ADA Accessibility
- July – SEO Updates
- May – 10 Ways to Better Your Google Rankings
- April – 10 SEO Key Techniques for 2022
- Jan – WordPress Widget for Google Reviews
- Dec – 10 Items to Rank High
- Nov – If Your Website Isn’t Accessible
- Oct – Google’s Page Experience UPDATE! SEO in 2022
- Sept – Reviews & Review Cards
- July – 2021 SEO Periodic Chart
- June – PROACTIVE is the Word of the Month!
- May – Monthly Reports Terms Explained & Google Page Experience
- ARCHIVED NEWS -> HERE
Kernersville, Greensboro, High Point &
Winston-Salem, NC Professional Web Designer!
Web Design & SEO
– Search Engine Optimization Services – – Higher / Better Search Engine Rankings! –
– FAST Turn-Around, Affordable Services! –
At Rich’s Web Design, LLC the most important aspect of our design process is the customer. We want you to understand the options that are available to you so that you can make informed decisions about the services we provide.
- Responsive / Mobile Friendly
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- WordPress Maintenance
- Google Analytics Reporting
- Ranking Reports
- Adwords Retargeting / Remarketing
- Monthly Reports
- Customer Focused Design
- Search Engine News /Updates
- Monthly Statistics Reported
- Monthly Rankings Reported
- ADA Compliant Design / Upgrade
WEB SKILLS & SERVICES
Original Designs & Upgrades! Customer driven, customer focused and customer feedback is mandatory! Click through ‘clients‘ and see the wide variety of designs. Process – Initial meeting, quote, contract, select layout, images and content provided, placed in design, forms / e-commerce set-up, tested, customer approval, launch, testing and SEO items.
SEM ( Search Engine Marketing) a.k.a. PPC (Pay-per-Click) advertising programs get your web site placed high in the search engines’ sponsored results. The most effective program is Google AdWords, but success can depend heavily on the competitiveness of your targeted keywords . SEM / PPC can be expensive if not set-up and maintained properly. Retargeting / Remarketing of AdWords ads can also be a strong ROI strategy.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an integral aspect of all sites that are designed by Rich’s Web Design. As I tell all of my potential clients,”It is easy to create a beautiful web site, but if no one can find it, it is almost useless.” Keywords / phrases are researched and decided upon by the customer, implemented site-wide and tested.
WordPress Maintenance – WordPress web sites require proactive maintenance to keep up with the following items – Plugin Updates – Hacker Attempts – Backups – Security Updates – Performance Optimization – Malware prevention. WordPress security is all about proactivity … an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
E-Commerce Solutions – Rich’s Web Design has set-up various e-commerce solutions for a variety of clients. Each one has different requirements, but they all have similar basic needs … eCommerce Platform (Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.), Gateway Processing (PayPal, Authorize.net, etc.), S.S.L. Certificates (Thawte, VeriSign, GoDaddy, etc.), Integrated Shipping & Reporting through Google Analytics.
S.S.L. – Rich’s Web Design, LLC can easily set-up your site with a S.S.L. Certificate so that it shows ‘Secure’ for your web visitors. Having is secure site is important for Google and shows that your site is concerned to protect your visitor information. Having a S.S.L. certificate is mandatory for an e-commerce site and is highly recommended for most other sites.
Accepting CREDIT CARD payments