Set SMART Achievable Goals for 2020 -> Let Me Assist You!Set Achievable Goals for 2020 – If you have set web site related goals in years past, GREAT!, let’s at least review these goals and see if we need to tweak them for the new year. If you have NOT set your web site related goals, let’s do these together!
Most of the goal parameters below can be gathered from the use of Google Analytics. They will also most likely be adaptable to your monthly reports; This way you can see every month whether we are moving towards your goals. Whether you business goals are web site related or not, goals should always SMART!
- Specific – Great goals are well-defined and focused. “Obtain twenty new corporate clients in the Boston market” is more meaningful to mobilize your team than “Get more business.”
- Measurable – A goal without a measurable outcome is like a sports competition without a scoreboard or scorekeeper. Numbers are an essential part of business. Put concrete numbers in your goals to know if you’re on track.
- Attainable – Far too often, small businesses can set goals beyond reach. Dream big and aim for the stars but keep one foot firmly based in reality.
- Relevant – Achievable business goals are based on the current conditions and realities of the business climate.
- Time-Based – Business goals and objectives just don’t get done when there’s no time frame tied to the goal-setting process. Whether your business goal is to increase revenue by 20% or find 5 new clients, choose a time-frame to accomplish your goal.